By default, your registration cards are set up to request all of the information required by law in your country. If you want to request more information from guests, you can update your registration card configuration at any time.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Click on your stay service.
- Click Registration card configuration.
- Select the format your registration cards should be printed in.
- Under Options, choose which information you want to request from guests.
- We recommend only asking for information required by law (to keep check-in short and sweet).
- Enter any text you want printed on the card (such as information about fines).
- You can use HTML to customize how the text will be formatted. If you're a beginner, learn more about the basics of HTML.
|Format||Select the paper size your registration cards will be printed on.|
Choose which fields you'd like included on the registration card (for example, select
Enter any additional information you want included on your registration cards (for example, information about fines). The text should be formatted in HTML. Note: We recommend that you do not use this field for extensive T&Cs—these can be added to your booking engine in the T&C fields in your stay settings.