Before you can create a rate, you must create the rate group it belongs in.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Select your stay service.
- Click Rates.
- Click the
- Select the Enabled checkbox to make this rate available, or leave it unselected to make it available at a later time.
- Choose to create a private or public rate.
- Public rates are visible to anyone, and they can be booked through Commander and any connected channel.
- Private rates cannot be booked through Commander or Distributor unless connected to a voucher. Private rates may also be booked through distribution channels if mapped to a channel manager integration.
- Enter the rate details. See our reference article for an in-depth explanation of fields on this screen.
- The rate will be created with a default currency, price, and tax rate. You can update these fields with the desired currency, price, and tax rate if necessary.