- Cubilis integration supports Create reservations, Download reservations peridically, Upload Availability, Upload Prices, Synchronize operations.
- To create a new hotel, contact Cubilis on
- Cubilis will create credentials and activate the connection. The new credentials will be sent to
- The connection is then activated on our side - simply by creating/enabling the integration to Cubilis. You can activate the connection on your side. On this page:
http://cubilis.eu/plugins/pms/ReservationQueue.aspxit is possible to remove some reservations from the queue.
- Step 1: Delete all reservations "with start date before" and select the date of the hotel conversion to Mews. --> Select "Remove from queue"
- Step 2: Once the old bookings are removed, select all reservations "with start date later than" and select the date of the hotel conversion to Mews. --> Select "Add to queue" and the bookings should start coming into Mews over the next few hours.
- Every hotel will be provided with their own username and password that needs to be set in the integration before any communication starts.
- To obtain mapping you have to enable the integration and allow the Download mapping operation. Then trigger the Download mapping action and go to the job log for mapping details.
- All codes are numbers, the Default (Standard) rate has code 0.
Modified on: Tue, 1 Aug, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.