Start a new topic

E-mail properly transferred in new reservations

When you type a guest's email in the search field of the new reservation window and the guest hasn't got a profile when clicking on "New Customer" the already fulfilled field should be email rather than surname.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Juan,

Thank you very much for sharing your idea with us.

The search field is able to search for first name, last name or email. Unfortunately, it cannot recognize if the text entered is name (first or last) or an email.

I would be happy to hear some other ideas and feedback from you!

Regards

Teodora Vandeva

Customer Success Supervisor

support@mewssystems.com

+420 734 573 666

www.mewssystems.com

Hi Teodora,

would it be possible to search the guest using the reservation number but I mean voucher number or number from the travel agency? It would be very helpful if you receive the remittance advice from TA and there is only the TA reservation number, not the name of the guest, and you want to check it if it's correct with your billing.

Thank you.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for the question.

It is possible even now to search for a reservation with the OTA reservation number. The search field can be used for guest name, email address, company, group reservation ID, Mews reservation number, OTA reservation number and even bill number.

I just tested it and it works properly.

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Regards

Teodora Vandeva

support@mewssystems.com

+420 734 573 666

www.mewssystems.com

Hi Teodora,

I tried it with some booking.com number from channel manager and it doesn't work :(

Also, sometimes we have not OTA reservation. We manually created for some company ( TA ) and it's very difficult to find it if you have only their number of reservation.

Hi Anna,

I will open a new ticket for this so we can find the issue together.

Regards

Teodora Vandeva

support@mewssystems.com

+420 734 573 666

www.mewssystems.com

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment