You can set up city tax so that it is automatically applied to all incoming reservations, without the need for product rules.
If you're already using a product rule to add city tax to reservations, you must update the product rule before turning on automatic city tax.
- Go to Main menu > Settings > Services.
- Select your stay service.
- In your General settings, find the City tax field and select your city.
- If you can't find your city, it may not be supported yet.
- Under City tax mode, choose if you want the city tax to be included or excluded from the reservation price.
- If city tax is excluded, it will be charged on top of the reservation price. For example: if your city tax is €2 and a guest makes a reservation for one night at a rate of €10 per night, the guest will pay €12.