You can manually create reservations in Commander.
In this step, you can choose when and where the reservation will be.
- Click the
+button on the Dashboard header.
- If your property is part of a multi-property chain, you can select the property or city where the guest wants to stay (under Location).
- If you select a city, you can search for properties that have specific space features.
- Select the dates that the guest wants to stay at your property.
- If you selected a city (with multiple properties) in the previous step, you'll need to select a property from the Availability section before continuing to the next step.
In this step, you can view your availability and add reservations to your cart.
- Under Options, you can enter the customer's name to find or create their profile in Commander.
- You can also attach a travel agency, company, voucher, segment, or product to the reservation. See our reference article for an in-depth explanation of fields on this screen.
- Under Availability, select the type of space the customer wants to reserve.
- After you select the space type, you can view your availability per space category.
- Under the desired space category, select how many spaces the customer wants to reserve and the number of children/adults staying in each room.
- Select the rate you want to charge per night.
- Rates are sorted by rate group; find the rate group you want, and then select the rate from the drop-down menu.
- The cheapest rate per space category is highlighted in bold.
- Click the
+button next to the rate to add the reservation to your cart.
- Repeat steps 1-5 if you're creating multiple reservations.
- After you add a reservation to your cart, you can change some of the details in the Options section before adding another reservation. For example, if you created a reservation with a product called "Breakfast," deselect the product before you add another reservation to your cart (if you don't want breakfast included).
- When you've added every reservation to your cart, click
In this step, you can add any final details and create the reservation(s).
- If you didn't connect the reservation to a customer profile in the previous step, enter the customer's name to find or create their profile in Commander.
- You can also enter the booker's name, if someone is booking on the guest's behalf.
- Enter the origin of the reservation.
- Enter all other reservation details. See our reference article for an in-depth explanation of fields on this screen.
- Check that the reservations are correct (you can go back to the previous steps to make changes, or update the number of reservations from the cart).